top of page
group of people sitting beside rectangular wooden table with laptops_edited.jpg

Zoning Bylaw Amendments

If you have a vision to use or develop your property in a manner that is not currently permitted by the zoning bylaw, we would like to inform you that a zoning change, also known as a zoning bylaw amendment or a rezoning, may be a viable option for you. Additionally, if you require minimal modifications or exceptions to the existing land use or development restrictions in the Zoning Bylaw, we would be delighted to assist you with the application process for a Minor Variance.

bottom of page